I. Course Goals: Students will master all basic foundational skills in Spanish!
Accomplishing this goal will mean:
- Studying hard to memorize ALL vocabulary on reference lists.
- Narrating a story or having conversations for at least one minute in Spanish.
- Reading excerpts from authentic Spanish texts.
- Mastering a minimum of 80% of all objectives on tests/quizzes.
· 1 ½ inch three ring binder
· Lined loose leaf paper
· Pencils or pens (blue or black ink only)
· Dry erase markers (for personal use)
· Spanish – English Dictionary (optional)
· Index cards (optional)
The Spanish I Curriculum contains six units:
Unit 1 – Los fundamentos (The fundamentals)
Unit 2 – Mi mundo (My world)
Unit 3 – Mi familia (My family)
Unit 4 – La vida escolar (School life)
Unit 5 – La comida (Food)
Unit 6 – Lugares en la comunidad (Places in the community)
Teacher: Señora Amanda Gardner
Phone: (276) 728-2382 (CCMS Main Number)
Teacher website: www.GardnerSpanish.com